Wacom’s MobileStudio Pro aims to pack an entire studio full of powerful creative tools into a lightweight mobile pen computer, and until the end of October, Australian purchasers can get a bundle of accessories valued at $400 included with their MobileStudio Pro.
• A Wacom wireless Bluetooth keyboard;
• The Intuos4 Large Carry Case (a durable, light-weight sleeve to protect your Wacom MobileStudio Pro);
• The Cube by Palette, a useful portable colour digitiser that fits in your hand and with one tap captures any colour on any surface;
• A Wacom Link, to allow the Wacom MobileStudio Pro to be used in desktop or Cintiq mode;
• ‘The Next Level’ 2017 publication, an inspiring collection ofdigital artworks from this year’s competition/exhibition.
The MobileStudio Pro itself is available in 13-inch and 16-inch sizes, this latest model featuring 4x higher pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity, including its own computing power to run creative 2D, 3D and CAD software and a complete range of creative features. “It is the only creative tool you need to carry,” says Wacom – except of course, your new accessories!
Prices start from $2649, with the accessories bundle offer available only until the 31st October 2017.
More information: buywacom.com.au