Valentine’s Day is is almost here and if you, like many others, are still searching for that perfect gift then placing an order online for flowers is always an easy and romantic option. You can order a beautiful floral arrangement in minutes from a variety of online retailers including; 1-800-Flowers, Amazon, ProFlowers, Teleflora, and many more.
Right now most U.S. retailers (get U.K. deals here) are still able to guarantee a Valentine's Day delivery for an additional fee. The retailer Bouqs is even offering 20% off all Valentine's Day flowers with code SENDLOVE20 which includes Valentine's Day delivery.
For all those who love to procrastinate, fear not, because most of the online flower delivery services we've listed below offer same-day delivery, and if you're an Amazon Prime member Amazon is offering free shipping on a wide selection of flowers if you order by tomorrow.
Online flower delivery services:
If flowers aren't your thing, we've listed a wide selection of Valentine's Day sales and collections below from retailers such as Walmart, Victoria's Secret, Shari's Berries and more. Amazon has knocked down the Amazon Echo prices ahead of Valentine's and has a great Kindle Paperwhite deal running too. You can also find the popular Ring Doorbell devices on sale for up to $50 off.
If you're just wanting to send a card this year, we also have a guide on how to make Valentine's Day cards online.
Valentine's Day sales
- Amazon – A wide selection of gifts for him, her, kids, pets and more
- Walmart – Gifts that include flowers, jewelry, chocolates and perfume
- Godiva Chocolates – 20% off select Valentine's Day products + free shipping on orders $25+
- Victoria's Secret – Free slippers with $50 sleep or lingerie purchase
- Shari's Berries – 20% off gifts $29+
- Lindt Chocolates – Free Standard Shipping on orders $60+ with code FREESHIP60
- Nordstrom – Handpicked gifts that ship for free
- Overstock – Save up to 25% on Valentine's Day gifts
- Kohl's – 25-30% off select watches